- A Method for Communication with All Aspects of an Organization
- Technical and Thought Leadership
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Standards-Based Processes and Models
- Best Fit Technology and Product Selections
The foundation of Solution Architecture is based upon the understanding of organizational requirement and the integration of three major technical components:
Constructs and implements an overall technical vision used in communicating the strategic business perspective of the organization.
Provides design specifications intended to support a set of requirements identified by a component of an organization.
Implements and tests designs required to support organizational requirements.
By providing the synthesis of these technical components with organization vision, Solution Architecture bridges the gap between what an organization requires and what technology can offer.